Nominations are now open for the Celebrating Sport 2019 awards, to honour the achievements of local people, schools and clubs for their dedication to local sport.
Finalists and guests will be invited to the awards ceremony which takes place at Burgh Halls, Linlithgow, on Thursday 28 November.
Nominations are invited in the following categories for the period 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019 before Sunday 13 October:
• Sports Person Award
• Community Coach of the Year Award
• Contribution to School Sport Award
• Local Service to Sport Award
• Club of the Year Award
For the full criteria, and how to nominate, please visit Active West Lothian
Executive councillor for culture and leisure, Dave King, said "Celebrating Sport provides us with the opportunity to honour the dedication and commitment of our local athletes, clubs, coaches and volunteers in West Lothian.
"We would encourage people to nominate any individuals of clubs who deserve recognition for their contribution to sport in West Lothian and further afield in the categories listed."
Last year's very deserving winners were:
• Contribution to School Sport Winner - Chelsea Bishop, St Kentigern's Academy
• Local Service to Sport Winner - Jim Wilson, Livingston Cricket Club
• Club of the Year Winner - Livingston Athletics Club
• Community Coach of the Year Winner - Sandra Hardacre, Livingston Athletics
• Sports Person of the Year Winner - James Tocher, Balbardie Archers