Accessibility and Contact Us
Close Icon
Close Icon
Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility

Help available for council tenants who have rent arrears

West Lothian Council is urging tenants who have rent arrears to get in touch as soon as possible.

12 January

The council wants to make it as easy as possible for you to pay your rent and offer a range of ways to pay, including direct debit and online at West Lothian Council - OLD

Council officers are here to help, so please get in touch if you are having trouble paying your rent. 

Executive councillor for services for the community, George Paul said: "It is essential that tenants who are struggling to pay their rent, and who have arrears no matter how small, contact their Housing Officer as a matter of urgency to discuss their individual issues. Low levels of debt can grow, so it is important to seek help as early as possible.

"Paying rent is vital as it ensures the council is able to maintain properties and carry out planned improvement programs." 

For more information or to speak to your housing officer phone 01506 280000 or email alternatively you can visit your local CIS office. 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon