13 January
Keenans mark their 70th wedding anniversary with a visit from Provost and Lord Lieutenant

The happy couple were married at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Glasgow on 2 January 1953, before moving to Livingston in 1967.
They received a special card from King Charles III, and were visited by both West Lothian's Provost Cathy Muldoon and Lord Lieutenant Moira Niven to mark their big occasion.
Jimmy and Nancy lived in both Craigshill and Dedridge when they moved to Livingston, raising their three children, Anne, Michael and Christopher. They now have eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren spread across Livingston, the USA and Germany.
Carpenter to trade, Jimmy (93) was born in Govan and worked in the shipyards there before moving to West Lothian. He also worked at British Motor Corporation at Bathgate and British Petroleum in Pumpherston, before joining Lothian Regional Council as a janitor at various local primary schools and the Lanthorn Community Centre in Livingston until he retired in 1995.
Nancy (89) from Maryhill became the first school secretary at the new St Ninian's Primary School in Dedridge, when it opened in 1977. She also volunteered for several years at the café at St John's Hospital with the Women's Royal Voluntary Service after she retired.
The couple are parishioners of St Andrew's RC Church in Craigshill, and previously attended St Phillip's RC church in Dedridge during their time in Livingston.